[Asterisk-Users] DSL router with QOS

Nurdin dja.mnurdin at cma-cgm.com
Thu Nov 10 21:19:52 MST 2005

Dear all,

Well for implementing QOS, i 'm using Arbitrator open source Linux
version, then i'm using arbiqos who's specialy design for VoIP stream,
it's very good and priority the voIP channel. but it's very hard to
compiled because you must compiled kernel 2.4.19 from source.
if you like i have compiled the linux and backup the image to the cd
with the system rescued cd. just only restore the image takes time more
then less 30 minutes.
if you compiled from the source would take times 5-7 hours