[Asterisk-Users] New astGUIclient/VICIDIAL version released 1.1.8

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 14:27:25 MST 2005

Hello,

We've released another update to our Asterisk GUI Client suite: 1.1.8

http://astguiclient.sf.net/

The client suite runs on most modern web browsers on almost any
GUI-capable operating system, and it includes the astGUIclient
client-side web app which extends your phone's functionality and the
VICIDIAL client-side web app auto-dialer. This package is free as in
GPL.
     (the suite is not an asterisk configuration tool)
This package is geared towards Asterisk installations with SIP,IAX or
Zap phones and Zaptel, IAX or SIP trunks.

For this revision, we have added many call-recording features as well
as very detailed call and activity logging within VICIDIAL. We have
also made the suite more compliant with Asterisk 1.2 and have tested
it with Asterisk versions through 1.2rc1

All client web-apps and administration pages are available in English
and Spanish, with rough translations of French, German, Italian,
Portuguese and Greek for the client web-apps only.

Check out the project blog for screenshots and more information:
http://astguiclient.blogspot.com

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

MATT---