[Asterisk-Users] Re: Linksys PAP2: supported codecs

Ben Flores bajaguy at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 14:13:13 MST 2005

Yeah, I can confirm that. I added more "allow"
statements for other codecs for that device as a
fallback. Either codec works great, just not at the
same time when calling each other.

Ben Flores

Jose Limeres wrote:

Hi,
Can someone just confirm whether codecs G.729 and
G.723 are
operational with the Linksys PAP2 (reseller version,
no Vonage
version)?
I know they are supported but there was a posting from
February this
year saying that G.729 was operational only in one
channel at the
time. Apparently they were planning to solve this
issue with version 2
in the firmware.

Thanks