[Asterisk-Users] asterisk 1.0.10?

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 14:22:48 MST 2005

It's CVS v1-0. Digium has said that they will do a release of 1.0.10
at the same time they release 1.2.

I highly recommend upgrading to this if you are still on the 1.0 tree.
It has a lot of bug fixes, and the new v2 firmware telco cards from
Digium run much better on it than they do on 1.0.9.

If you want it now, just checkout from CVS like this:
cvs checkout -r v1-0 zaptel libpri asterisk asterisk-addons asterisk-sounds

MATT---