[Asterisk-Users] asterisk 1.0.10?

Mark Quitoriano markquitoriano at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 13:30:35 MST 2005

in the Changelog on http://ftp.digium.com/pub/asterisk/ChangeLog there's a
asterisk 1.0.10 which i can't find anywhere, any hints?

--snip from ChangeLog--

Asterisk 1.0.10

 -- chan_local
    -- In releases 1.0.8 and 1.0.9, the Local channels that are created would
       not be masqueraded into the new channel type.  This has now been fixed.
 -- chan_sip
    -- The 'insecure' options have been changed to support matching peersby IP
       only, not requiring authentication on incoming invites, or both. Before,
       to not require authentication on incoming invites also required matching
       peers based on IP only.
 -- chan_zap
    -- Before, call waiting could occur during the initial ringing on the line.
       This has now been fixed.
 -- app_disa
    -- We will now not set the accountcode if one is not supplied.
 -- app_meetme
    -- If the first caller into a conference hangs up while being prompted for
       the conference pin number, the conference will no longer be held open.
 -- app_userevent
    -- Events created with this application were indicated as a "call" event
       instead of a "user" event.  This made the "user" event permissions
       not work correctly.
 -- app_voicemail
    -- When using the externpass option for voicemail, the password will be
       immediately updated in memory as well, instead of having to wait for
       the next time the configuration is reloaded.
 -- app_zapras
    -- We now ensure buffer policy is restored after RAS is done with a channel.
       This could cause audio problems on the channel after zapras is done
       with it.
 -- res_agi
    -- We now unmask the SIGHUP signal before executing an AGI script.  This
       fixes problems where some AGI scripts would continue running long after
       the call is over.
 -- extensions
    -- A potential crash has been fixed when calling LEN() to get the length of
       a string that was 80 characters or larger.
 -- logger
    -- The Asterisk logger will automatically detect when a log file needs to
       be rotated.  However, this feature could put Asterisk in a nasty loop
       that would result in a crash.
 -- general
    -- Added man pages for astgenkey, autosupport, and safe_asterisk

--end of snip--

--
Regards,
Mark Quitoriano, CCNA