[Asterisk-Users] Initial release of AMPortal Debian/Xorcom-Rapidpackages

Claudio Canseco claudio.canseco at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 12:45:32 MST 2005

On 11/10/05, Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir at cohens.org.il> wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 09, 2005 at 02:14:18PM -0700, Claudio Canseco wrote:
> There are newer packages there. Could you please try them?
>
> What system do you install them on? With what command?

I just tried to install again, as you told me there were newer packages, but
I still get the same error.

The system I'm installing them on it's a rapid-xorcom installation from CD
into a PIII 666MHz 384Mb RAM.
I have like 8 days with this installation.

Hope it helps this info, any comments about getting this error?

Regards,
Claudio