[Asterisk-Users] 3COM 655005001 SIP phone on asterisk

M V d8adawg at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 11:56:15 MST 2005

I've read where people have these working, apparently without issue, yet I
am fighting a seemingly losing battle with these phones on my *@home server.
I really want to move off softphones for some of the rooms in my house, and
love these phones if I can just get them to work.

FYI - That 655xxx part number is the original SIP phone from 3Com, as
opposed to the 21xx/31xx series of phones used on the NBX and VCX. If you
have one and have gotten it working your assistance would be appreciated.