[Asterisk-Users] Test environment (Windows Softphone)

groups at soundscapestudio.net groups at soundscapestudio.net
Thu Nov 10 07:54:59 MST 2005

Assuming an XP or 2003 box, I use the free xlite client. Create a user
for each instance that you want to run. Right click on the shortcut and
select run as...

enter the username and password of the account, setup the settings for
the phone, and repeat the process for each additional instance. If you
have a well designed audio card driver, point the phones at the same
input and feed a source into it. I have successfully had 48 of these
running on a P4 box for testing.

HTH

BEN