[Asterisk-Users] Test environment for a Predictive Dialer

Mauro Zanin maurozanin at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 10 01:13:32 MST 2005

Hi  Markus
I did the same to test one application on intelligent cards from
Pikatechnologies. I had no E1 in office so I set up one Asterisk box with
TE110P to simulate a CO.
The only thing is to change support for protocol.
In ZAPATA.CONF of one system use(the real PABX):

signalling = bri_cpe

on the other(the CO simulator)

signalling = bri_net

Then use a cross E1 cable.