[Asterisk-Users] Queues with one Agent set to DND

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Thu Nov 10 06:04:47 MST 2005

I have a question. Is there any way to have a caller entering a Queue to
go to voicemail if there is only one Agent and that extension has the
phone set to DND? We have one extension that is the primary service
technician and have it set to always be a member / logged in, so he
cannot just logout when he goes to lunch. The phone rings when he is at
lunch and drives people crazy. I tried setting DND on, when a call comes
into the queue it shows his extension as do not disturb and sets it to
BUSY, but the call is still on hold. I would think that if there is only
one agent and that agent is set to DND the call should proceed as if
there were no agents logged in.

- James