[Asterisk-Users] groupware + unified messagerie +Asterisk

Robert Rozman robert.rozman at comutel.si
Wed Nov 9 23:41:34 MST 2005

Hi,

I guess you know this project, but just in case:

http://jivesoftware.org/asterisk-im/

IMHO, Egroupware would be best groupware solution to start on, but they have
little interest in doing that (searching their mailing list for "voip"
returned 2 hits...).

We will gradually start working on merging java sip client with Asterisk-IM
client and see what will come out....

Regards,

Rob.