[Asterisk-Users] groupware + unified messagerie +Asterisk

Matt Riddell matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Wed Nov 9 21:25:03 MST 2005

harry gaillac wrote:
> it's no what i expect the easier solution you provide
> the more customers you get !

Indeed.  However, I tend to be of the opinion that you should have enough
money in the bank for a full year of wages for someone if you take on extra staff.

While this may make my growth slower, at least I can honestly guarantee my
staff's continued employment!

So, to cut a long story short, I don't have enough staff to write an
infinitely configurable one, as I currently have my books pretty crammed with
jobs.

If you have any questions though and want to develop one yourself, I'm more
than happy to help you!

:D

--
Cheers,