[Asterisk-Users] DTMF detection in TE406P ??

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 21:18:19 MST 2005

We disabled it in the wct4xxp.c driver as well and everything has
worked great since then. I have heard from support to try raising the
threshold value while leaving hardware DTMF detection on and it didn't
help raising it by 100.

In the big picture, doing hardware DTMF detection gives you an
incredibly small performance boost so you really won't notice any load
difference if you disable it.

MATT---