[Asterisk-Users] Sipura 2000

Paul Hayes paul at provu.co.uk
Wed Nov 9 10:06:26 MST 2005

You could get in touch with the company who is providing the settings
for the Sipura adaptor (should be able to find out who it is from the
Settings URL) & ask them to change the settings to be user-changable.
The permissions for each setting is configured through the http
configuration & it sounds like they have yours all set to be read only
by the user.