[Asterisk-Users] R2-Digital (Q.421)

Jesus Mogollon gocho26 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 09:58:44 MST 2005

Hi Steve:

Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it..

My provider is CANTV in Venezuela. There's a venezuelan variant in the code
and I'm using that. Incoming works perfectly, outgoing is not working. I'm
being told that incoming is MFCR2 but outgoing is R2-Digital with DNIS DTMF.
There is a Cisco router working and it's using the following:

r2-digital-dtmf-dnis R2 ITU Q421 DTMF tone signaling with DNIS

What's the equivalent in libmfcr2 and Unicall?

Again, thank you for your help and your code!

Jesus Mogollon