[Asterisk-Users] Re: [OTAnn] Feedback

Walt Reed asterisk at linuxguy.com
Tue Nov 8 12:12:37 MST 2005

This is blatant spam.

Looking at: http://roomity.com/advertising.jsp
it looks like they have spammed at least 60,000 other mailing lists too.
WTF would I want to use their crappy video and flash ad spewing crappy
web interface that requires me to be online all the time over my awesome
ad-free threaded client?

If you run a mailing list or email server, it's time to firewall their
ass.