[Asterisk-Users] Problems with DTMF on Polycomm Phones

Krishna Sumanth Chava kschava at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 14:36:01 MST 2005

hi,
 Would like to have help in fixing the DTMF problem i am facing on Polycomm
Soundpoint IP Phones
 I am having the following network setup..
 I have my Asterisk PBX server connected to the Cisco 3620 Router with an
ethernet cable which inturn is connected with a T1 circuit to my SIP
Provider..
 i have DTMF working on the Cisco 7940 phones but have problems with working
on Polycomms.. i am using G711u codec.
 Will Appreciate your help if you can give me some comments and
suggestions..
 Thanks
krishna