[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P hangup detection on Bell Canada PSTN

Branko Samardzic branko_samardzic at rogers.com
Sat Nov 5 22:25:30 MST 2005

Thanks it worked. However I had one other less obvious problem.
While playing around with my card I executed
/sbin/ztcfg -vvvv with fxsls settings once upon time and that was
my obstacle.
Doing that again with fxsks settings fixed problem.
Does it mean that ztcfg is some kind of configuration utility that tells
card which
type of signalling it is supposed to enforce.
Regards,
B.