[Asterisk-Users] Can't Access Amp

Thczv F. Thczv thczv.thczv at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 21:30:01 MST 2005

Hello all,

I have Asterisk at Home working pretty well, and have been trying to fix
a few things. Today I tried to make Asterisk send voicemails to my
e-mail account. I installed Webmin, which worked fine, and tried a few
things that I read on line, mainly involving the sendmail application
and fully qualified domain names. After making some of these changes,
I rebooted my Asterisk machine. Everything came back up just fine
(incoming and outgoing telephone calls, and voicemail), except that I
can't access AMP any more. It is as if no web server is listening any
more.

Any tips for fixing this? I am new to Linux, and have never worked
with Apache. Am I going to have to reconfigure Apache? That sounds
daunting.

Thczv