[Asterisk-Users] R2-Digital (Q.421)

Jesus Mogollon gocho26 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 17:38:37 MST 2005

Steve:

That's exactly what I'm using. Incoming calls work like a charm but when I
try calling I get a protocol error. My provider says that for outgoing I
need to use fx signalling. I see that in unicall.conf there's such a thing
as protocolvariant=fx but if I uncomment that line, unicall gives me an
error. Any ideas? Thanks for your help...