[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk 1.2beta2 and UIP200

Waldo Rubinstein waldo at trianet.net
Fri Nov 4 13:20:47 MST 2005

I am running * 1.2b2 with some UIP200 phones and a bunch of X-Pro
phones.

All phones register fine with * and I can place outbound calls with
no problem.

I can call from the X-Pro to any other X-Pro. I can call from UIP200
to any other X-Pro. However, the UIP200 cannot receive calls. Every
time I call the UIP200, the CLI says Everyone is Busy/Congested and
sends the call to voicemail.

Everything is in the same network. I have in sip.conf
localnet=10.0.10.0/24

and in each UIP200 sip profile
nat=never

What's wrong?

I have the same configuration in * 1.0.9 and it works just fine.
Could the SIP protocol be broken in 1.2b2?

Thanks,
Waldo