[Asterisk-Users] manual transfer to automated operator.

Chuck Bunn chuck.bunn at networkdoc.com
Fri Nov 4 13:20:22 MST 2005

Hi,

One of my clients wants to have a real person answer the phone (imagine
that). After hours we will have an automated operator answering the
phone, but several users will be using an application during the day
that requires an automated operator. How does one create a transfer in
the dial plan from an open line. The system transfers an incoming call
to the live operator for that time period - then the live operator
transfers the call to the automated operator. I understand how to
transfer a call within the dial plan but not after a call has been
picked up??? Can someone point me to some example code that does this???

Thanks