[Asterisk-Users] Zaptel: Hz != 1000 causing ztdummy compilationerror?

Trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com/ trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Fri Nov 4 03:57:32 MST 2005

A jiffy is a kernel timer, this affects many thing in the kernel.  Linux for as long as I know uses 1000hz.  I am really surprised this failed on fc4.  Ztdummy uses this as a base for timing, particularly with meetme and tdmoe.  If its not high enough quality may be degraded.

As for what you tried, you tried to adjust the realtime clock, which is slightly different.

What kernel version are you using?