[Asterisk-Users] SIP Disconnect Supervision

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Thu Nov 3 14:16:59 MST 2005

Thanks. A couple people suggested looking at voicemail parameters. We
set some
parameters but I'll double check. The odd thing is that the caller hangs
up before the
voicemail greeting is played. So in their mind they never attached to
voicemail. Perhaps
at a protocol level they are attached. I'll run some debugs and see.

-Steve