[Asterisk-Users] timed allow functionality of 'include =>'s

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Thu Nov 3 11:46:35 MST 2005

Guess you've already seen the documentation on the wiki?

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+cmd+GotoIfTime

Sorry if that's redundant to you but I think it answers the questions
you've posed to the list lately :)

Moj

PS - The inclusion of this dial-out context into your main context
should not hamper the calls already in progress, unless maybe there is
overlap between the two contexts.  (like if the dial-out context
redefines extensions already defined in your internal context)

--
Mojo <mojo at horanappraisals.com>
Office Manger, Horan & Company, LLC