[Asterisk-Users] timed allow functionality of 'include =>'s

Mr. James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Thu Nov 3 09:54:25 MST 2005

	Hello All ,  Been looking at the timed allow functionality of the
	'include =>' statements .  Without docs on the functionality I am plain
	guessing about the syntax & format .

	I am trying to Allow a context the ability to dial out of my system at a
	time after local business hours .  My best guess at a proper allow usage
	is below .  But I am unsure if the two seperate instances will effect
	calls already in progress ?  And if there might be a single line version
	of this ?  Tia ,  JimL

include => dial-out|18:00-23:59|sun-sat|*
include => dial-out|00:00-07:00|sun-sat|*