[Asterisk-Users] Multiple zaphfc cards (for ISDN BRI) in a singlemachine

Chris Bagnall m0n0wall at minotaur.cc
Thu Nov 3 04:36:26 MST 2005

> I would suggest using a pair of 4-port cards. The interrupts
> alone from 5 PCI cards would kill most boxes. There is also
> an octo-card, but I have no personal experience of that.

Hmm... the price is something of an obstacle - given that single BRI cards
can be had for sub-£20, justifying £425 on a 4-port card onto which there'd
need to be another single BRI anyway might be a challenge.

Are there any other options worth considering here? How about a board with 2
PCI buses (e.g. one PCI, one PCI-X) ?

Regards,

Chris