[Asterisk-Users] Multiple zaphfc cards (for ISDN BRI) in a single machine

Steve Davies davies147 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 04:10:22 MST 2005

I would suggest using a pair of 4-port cards. The interrupts alone
from 5 PCI cards would kill most boxes. There is also an octo-card,
but I have no personal experience of that.

The manufacturer:
  http://www.junghanns.net/en/produkte.html
For an idea of UK prices:
  http://www.ipcortex.co.uk/catalogue/catalogue.rhtm/ID-300134.html