[Asterisk-Users] cli output issue

Chris Wade clwade at sparco.com
Wed Nov 2 15:22:01 MST 2005

Does anybody else have this happening?  Look closely and you'll notice
that the last few characters of the CLI prompt creep into the output.

asterisk*CLI> zap show channel 1
Channel: 1LI>                    <<< this should be ": 1" / not ":1LI>"
File Descriptor: 12
Span: 1
Extension:
Dialing: no
Context: external
Caller ID:
Calling TON: 0
Caller ID name:
Destroy: 0
InAlarm: 0
Signalling Type: FXS Kewlstart
Radio: 0
Owner: <None>
Real: <None>
Callwait: <None>
Threeway: <None>
Confno: -1
Propagated Conference: -1
Real in conference: 0
DSP: no
Relax DTMF: no
Dialing/CallwaitCAS: 0/0
Default law: ulaw
Fax Handled: no
Pulse phone: no
Echo Cancellation: 128 taps, currently OFF
Actual Confinfo: Num/0, Mode/0x0000
Actual Confmute: No
Hookstate (FXS only): Offhook
asterisk*CLI> zap show channel 2
Channel: 2LI>                    <<< this should be ": 2" / not ":2LI>"
File Descriptor: 13
Span: 1k*CLI>                   <<< this should be ": 1" / not "1k*CLI>"
Extension: I>                   <<< the "I>" should not be there
Dialing: noI>                   <<< same here
Context: external
Caller ID: I>                   <<< same here
Calling TON: 0
Caller ID name:
Destroy: 0
InAlarm: 0
Signalling Type: FXS Kewlstart
Radio: 0
Owner: <None>
Real: <None>
Callwait: <None>
Threeway: <None>
Confno: -1
Propagated Conference: -1
Real in conference: 0
DSP: no
Relax DTMF: no
Dialing/CallwaitCAS: 0/0
Fax Handled: no
Pulse phone: no
Echo Cancellation: 128 taps, currently OFF
Actual Confinfo: Num/0, Mode/0x0000
Actual Confmute: No
Hookstate (FXS only): Offhook

Is there any way to fix this.  Is this a problem with the editline
version included with asterisk?

--
Christopher L. Wade, CCNA, CCDA, CQS-CIPTES, CQS-CWLSS