[Asterisk-Users] A few Zaptel BRI questions...

Francesco Peeters Francesco at FamPeeters.com
Wed Nov 2 11:33:14 MST 2005

I'm having some issues, and thought it wise to check with the list before
putting in any more time

Here we go:
1) Do Zaptel BRI (Cologne based cards) support DID routing (I believe they
do, but the behavior of my (*) server is making me doubt, and I want to be
sure before attempting any more permutations)
2) The (*) is parallel to my current Siemens Gigaset4135. Incoming calls
on all MSNs show up on the display for a split second. I assume that means
(*) steals them away before anybody would be able to answer. If all worked
fine, that would not be an issue, but until then, I would prefer parallel
rings, or at least for (*) to leave the main MSN alone, and only capture
the others. Is this possible?
3) Are MSN's the same as DIDs for (*)?

That's it for now, any help is appreciated...

--
Francesco Peeters
----