[Asterisk-Users] Double DTMF sent on T1 to T1 Native Bridge

Bart Fisher asterisk at icpage.com
Tue Nov 1 18:37:53 MST 2005

An update:

If I dial with an internal single FXS phone or inbound to TDM400 (FXO) it
works correctly.
It appears that the Telco T1 is regenerating the DTMF as received at the
same time the audio DTMF is past though the bridged connection. So, the
effect is I hear two tones on Legacy PBX connection. - Make sense?

This is a new problem since Asterisk 1.0.9, so I guess it's a bug?

Seems there should be some way to make the Telco T1 stop listening and
sending DTMF after connection

Bart