[Asterisk-Users] Double DTMF sent on T1 to T1 Native Bridge

Bart Fisher asterisk at icpage.com
Tue Nov 1 14:41:37 MST 2005

I have asterisk sitting in the middle with Telco on one side and Legacy PBX
on the other using two T1 ports on a TE410P.  I also have the latest Beta 2
installed.

My problem is after a call is connected (port to port T1) and the outside
user presses a touch tone, asterisk is repeating the digit.  So if I press
"1234" the PBX hears "11223344" - really messes up accessing the voice mail
on PBX.  If I dial into PBX from an internal phone it works correctly.  This
is a new problem since my upgrade from Asterisk 1.0.9, so I guess there is
some keyword to disable this feature zapata?

Bart