[Asterisk-Users] llamdas por 4 lineas a eeuu tarifa plana

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Tue Nov 1 14:52:06 MST 2005

Hunt, Bill wrote:
> While I don't disagree in principle, I think an issue is that much of the benefit of this list is the knowledge gained by reading about other people's problems and resolutions. If these discussions start being held in other languages we will not all be able to benefit from them.

I agree.  OTOH, this list is the canonical place for the best help and
the most helpful gurus.  As such, I don't think the list is overly
sullied by the occasional conversation in another language--particularly
given the struggles I have seen some non-native-speakers undergo when
trying to express their situations clearly.

If another list member is able to help them in a shared non-English
language, it helps the original poster, and for indeed many people the
answers are accessible, to boot.

Another take is that deleting a message one doesn't want to read is a
lot cheaper for the list than coping with the List Police, who if they
had their way would choke the flow horribly with their incessant whining
  and demands for purity.

My HO.

B.