[Asterisk-Users] llamdas por 4 lineas a eeuu tarifa plana

Carlos Alperin calperin at senecacom.net
Tue Nov 1 13:55:09 MST 2005

Bill,

I tried to help people on any language, and I tried to answer on both
languages. The two people asked for probable providers for long distance on
South America. Obviously, none of those speak English so I didn't translate
any more, just this is not an issue about Asterisk both how to do IAX2
channels between Asterisk Servers.

Regards,

Carlos Alperin