[Asterisk-Users] process ID in log file?

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Tue Nov 1 08:38:10 MST 2005

Is there a way to get a thread ID (???) in the log file?
I see the process ID, but I think some way to correlate which items are tied
to which items would be helpful for troubleshooting.

When there are multiple simultaneous calls going on,  It takes a lot more
effort to correlate hang-ups and errors. (etc.)

If I could grep for a phone number in the log, get an ID tied to that thread
(???) , then grep for that ID, I could see only what I want to see much
faster.

Steven

May you have the peace and freedom that come from abandoning all hope of
having a better past.