[Asterisk-Users] Incomming calls

Pablo Allietti pablo at lacnic.net
Tue Nov 1 08:19:38 MST 2005

Hi all i have a question. is my first time using asterisk at home and i
need your help

i configure all my asterisk to go outside and work perfect via te110p
but now i need to receive calls. but when in my PBX i digit the number
for example 202 the asterisk receive a "s" i suppouse. the error message
is that

    -- Going to extension s|1 because of Complete received
    -- Executing Playback("Zap/31-1", "vm-goodbye") in new stack
    -- Accepting call from '' to 's' on channel 0/31, span 1
  == Spawn extension (default, s, 1) exited non-zero on 'Zap/31-1'
    -- Hungup 'Zap/31-1'

can anybody help me with the instructions ?
--

.-