[Asterisk-Users] Uniden UIP1868 - any sightings or users?

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Tue May 31 07:44:51 MST 2005

Peter - I speak with the folks at Uniden regularly, the UIP1868
currently has an ETA of late June, although I expect it might be into
July before these are widely available.  Unless there are eval units
floating around, to my knowledge, these are not available in the channel
yet.

Cory Andrews
Senior Partner
VOIPSupply.com