[Asterisk-Users] Uniden UIP1868 - any sightings or users?

Peter Wemm peter at wemm.org
Tue May 31 01:26:08 MST 2005

I've been looking out for the Uniden UIP1868 for a while now, but I
haven't seen it anwhere that I'm used to buying things from.  According
to froogle, a couple of places (that I've never heard of) have a small
number in stock (small = 10 in this case).  I'm doubly suspicious
because even uniden's own online store doesn't have them available yet,
not to mention reputable places like voipsupply.com.  Uniden's product
support doesn't list it either.

Has anybody seen one in the flesh?    And more importantly, are they
actually out yet?  And if not, any ideas when?
Peter Wemm - peter at wemm.org; peter at FreeBSD.org; peter at yahoo-inc.com