[Asterisk-Users] Sipura 3000 dialing "noise"

David John Walsh davidjohnwalsh at gmail.com
Tue May 31 05:41:31 MST 2005

Eric

A completly off topic response (and not even a response in that I'm
asking you a question - sorry)

you say that you have "several" 3000 devices and you show your dial string as :

Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:0}@sipura1)

Is the "sipura1" section referencing a single sipura or the group of
"several".  The only reason that I ask if it is the latter - how are
you "grouping" them.

Thanks for you response.... if i figure the answer to your question I
will post back.

David