[Asterisk-Users] Ztdummy usage

Mohamed A. Gombolaty mgombolaty at noorgroup.net
Tue May 31 04:22:12 MST 2005

Dear All,

I have installed Asterisk everything is OK until I tried to configure
meeting room, configuration was simple enough when I try I get a message
that it's not a valid meeting room, Now I don't have a Zaptel device on
my machine,  so I found that you will have to use ztdummy to make a
dummy zaptel device on your machine and this is because of timing
issues.

My question is ztdummy can only be done when making asterisk or is ther
a way to do it after post installation?

I am using by the way freebsd 5.3, built Asterisk from the ports
successfully.

--
Thx
MAG