[Asterisk-Users] Meridian 808 Function

Miguel Ruiz Velasco Sobrino miguelrvs at yahoo.com.mx
Mon May 30 08:53:12 MST 2005

Hi,
Some time ago, there was a discussion about the inability of nortel meridian pbx to dial
analog tones thru an meridian ATA, and the work arround was to enable 808 function that
makes the dtmf tones long for the current call.

The nortel meridian is connected via a nortel ATA to a TDM400 to a FXO port.

Anyone can say me who to actually use that function (you dial something or is pbx
programation)?

Thanks for the hint

Miguel Ruiz Velasco

Version: OpenKeyServer v1.2
Comment: Extracted from belgium.keyserver.net
Signature: 0x59831109