[Asterisk-Users] CRM integration (was RE: CallerID)

Rod Bacon rod.bacon at empoweredcomms.com.au
Sun May 29 22:19:11 MST 2005

This sounds remarkably like an IM problem....

We're in the process of building a CRM frontend that uses Jabber as the
IM mechanism. The Asterisk server sends the URL via Jabber (PCs
authenticated as extension number). The Jabber client (custom, written
in Flash) receives the URL and automagically follows it.