[Asterisk-Users] CRM integration (was RE: CallerID)

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Sun May 29 05:52:06 MST 2005

On 20:31, Sat 28 May 05, Gavin Hamill wrote:
> On Saturday 28 May 2005 20:21, Rusty Shackleford wrote:
>
> > D'oh!
> > I had misread the PP's statement and assumed he meant a "bareback"
> > browser window.
> > You are, of course, quite right. A Java app could handle this, but we
> > are still left with the issue of having to install SOMETHING, even if it
> > is a small Java app, on the client to make this work.
>
> What about this 'Ajax' stuff that's terribly trendy right now? It'd be a
> horrible polling implementation, but you could use a javascript Timer object
> to fire an XmlHTTPRequest every couple of seconds to check for new callerID
> at the IP address of the current browser?
>
> Cheers,
> Gavin.

I dont do it with Ajax, but with my own written
xmlhttprequest javascript.
Did you check out my tar.gz file ?
--
Michiel van Baak
http://lunteren.vanbaak.info
michiel at vanbaak.info
GnuPG key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x7E0B9A2D

"Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are LSD and BSD. I don't think that this is a coincidence."