[Asterisk-Users] CallerID for UK

Gavin Hamill gdh at laterooms.com
Sat May 28 15:38:59 MST 2005

On Saturday 28 May 2005 23:31, asterisk at marnock.net wrote:
> Hi Gavin,
>
> Can you recommend a good card/modem for the UK?  Looks like I'm going down
> the same track as you.  At first I was going for the TDM400 dev kit but
> they are not certified or available yet in the UK and I wanted to play :-)

The cheapo X100P I have at home works adequately. We have such a low call
volume it's barely relevant, so it 'works for me'...

I don't know anything about the other affordable options like the Grandstream
ATA-486 FXO port, etc.

Aside from that, I'd just sign up a new geographic number with sipgate.co.uk
and use that for incoming, thereby eliminating any analogue problems :)

Cheers,
Gavin.