[Asterisk-Users] CRM integration (was RE: CallerID)

Rusty Shackleford john97 at flatline.com
Sat May 28 12:21:53 MST 2005

D'oh!
I had misread the PP's statement and assumed he meant a "bareback"
browser window.
You are, of course, quite right. A Java app could handle this, but we
are still left with the issue of having to install SOMETHING, even if it
is a small Java app, on the client to make this work.

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.