[Asterisk-Users] UK DID providers

Gavin Hamill gdh at laterooms.com
Sat May 28 06:42:51 MST 2005

On Saturday 28 May 2005 14:31, Tom Fanning wrote:
> Hi
>
> Can anyone provide me with a Manchester (0161) UK DID number, preferably
> IAX2 but SIP is ok too, that I can use for my incoming calls? Call volume
> will be low.

Yeh, Sipgate's price is good (hey you can't argue with £0 setup and £0 per
month...) but the service is lukewarm- they drop off the 'net a fair amount
and some calls just result in an unavailble tone to the caller (no incoming
SIP activity).

Try www.gradwell.com for an 0161...

http://www.gradwell.com/voip/ddi-inbound.php

They offer IAX2 recently as well as SIP.

gdh