[Asterisk-Users] UK DID providers

Sat May 28 06:31:13 MST 2005

Hi

Can anyone provide me with a Manchester (0161) UK DID number, preferably
IAX2 but SIP is ok too, that I can use for my incoming calls? Call volume
will be low.

The critical thing is that DTMF must be correctly passed 100% of the time,
unlike Sipgate, my current (free) provider, whose DTMF detection/passing is
not at all reliable, making it useless for a virtual receptionist scenario.

I don't mind paying for this service (free is good though...), as long as it
is reasonably less than the cost/rental of another physical BT line in to
our premises.

Regards

Tom