[Asterisk-Users] Newbie here. Tips on setting up 100 phones w anted.

Colin Anderson ColinA at landmarkmasterbuilder.com
Fri May 27 12:36:11 MST 2005

Cool. Sounds like you've got your poop in a group already. As to your
original question, I am partial to the Snom 190 phones, they are easy to set
up, look and perform great, users really like them, and they seem quite
tough. I have two of them running in a shop environment where they get
covered in sawdust every day and all the users do is blow the sawdust off
and dial. Working for 5 months so far no problems touch wood.

hth