[Asterisk-Users] VoiPSupply Dot Com

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Fri May 27 11:32:57 MST 2005

On 5/27/05, Karl J. Vesterling <kjv at ken-ton.com> wrote:
>  At 08:59 AM 5/27/2005, you wrote:
>
> [ snip for brevity ]
>  I just wanted to clarify ... this isn't a voipsupply.com problem at all,
> but
>  rather a courier screwup... which happens anywhere and at anytime... right?
>
>  TWO screw ups in the shipment.
>  1.) It was shipped to the Bill-To address.  Since there is no one there
> during the day I had to sit and wait for it lest it not be delivered.

This screw up has to do with the person that ordered it, because they
didn't have the ship to address on file with their bank.

>  2.) when an order is placed on a Tuesday AM (or) Monday PM, and it's
> priority overnight, and it's across town, and the tracking number was
> supplied on Wednesday one would expect that it would show up Thursday, not
> Friday.

See above, again this is a screw up that happened because of the one
that ordered it, by NOT having the ship to address on file with their
bank.

Anyhow, you were already answered before that it had to do because YOU
didn't have the address on file with your bank. Why are you repeating
this lie that it is voipsupply.coms fault?
Be repeating it you make yourself look more like a politician or media
person, but certainly not someone that is in the electronic
engineering business. No I will not believe it because I read it
twice, so stop it.

>  So, what we have here is one problem compounded by another, none on behalf
> of the courier.

Exactly, but on behalf of the ordered.

If you give a Ship-To address that is NOT on file with your bank, you
will NOT get it to that address, and it WILL delay shipping.