[Asterisk-Users] VoiPSupply Dot Com

Karl J. Vesterling kjv at ken-ton.com
Fri May 27 09:54:20 MST 2005

At 08:59 AM 5/27/2005, you wrote:
>[ snip for brevity ]
>I just wanted to clarify ... this isn't a voipsupply.com problem at all, but
>rather a courier screwup... which happens anywhere and at anytime... right?

TWO screw ups in the shipment.
1.) It was shipped to the Bill-To address.  Since there is no one there
during the day I had to sit and wait for it lest it not be delivered.

2.) when an order is placed on a Tuesday AM (or) Monday PM, and it's
priority overnight, and it's across town, and the tracking number was
supplied on Wednesday one would expect that it would show up Thursday, not
Friday.

So, what we have here is one problem compounded by another, none on behalf
of the courier.

>-A.

Best Regards,
Karl J. Vesterling
E-Mail: kjv at ken-ton.com

----------
Telephone:
Washington DC: (202) 448-3009 Extension 0
Annapolis MD: (240) 524-6706 Extension 0
Bethesda MD: (301) 576-3014 Extension 0
Niagara Falls NY: (716) 286-9175 Extension 0
Buffalo NY: (716) 608-1121 Extension 0

Yahoo Messenger: karl_vesterling
ICQ: 1548052
AOL Instant Messenger: n2vqm